Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to Garrett!

My sweet baby is 7! I can't believe it. Where the time goes, I have no idea. Garrett wanted a Star Wars party at the park. There was no swaying him. Once Garrett gets his mind set on something, that's it. We've had TONS of rain, so we had to reschedule it once, but it turned out just great. A little cold, and dark, but the kids didn't seem to notice. They just ran wild in their Star Wars getup, lightsabers in tow. Every little boy's dream.

I have to say that this is the first time I have not made my kiddos birthday cake myself. We had flooring done in our house that week, and I hurt my back that week as well. I had to call in the big guns at Walmart. It turned out great and even tasted pretty good too. And Garrett, of course, could not have cared less! :)






4 comments:

LYN said...

YES, a great blog! Thanks....fun to re-live these events.

Michelle said...

Oh my son would have loved this party!!!

The McEacherns said...

Great pics! Also, I just nominated you for an award on our blog!

LYN said...

Blog some more already! MOM