The passport saga continues. I talked with a lady from the national passport office on the phone this morning and explained that I had a mistake on my passport and needed it corrected right away for an international adoption. She said I could go to the passport office with proof of travel or proof of adoption plans and get it corrected on the same day. Great! So, I load up the boys and we head to the nearest passport office (Southlake courthouse). I am told there that the only office in Texas that can make corrections is the one in Houston. So, now my options are: go to Houston this week and get it corrected, or just apply through the mail and wait 2-3 weeks to get it back. Ughhhh! Anyone want to watch the boys this week so I can go to Houston, rent a car, go to the passport office (wherever that may be), and then fly back home? :) Our social worker is going to check on the status of our I171-H today. If it's on its way, then Houston, here I come. If it's another couple of weeks out, I'll just apply through the mail...
Tune in tomorrow for more about the days of our lives! (I keep expecting to hear soap opera music in the background)
Monday, July 23, 2007
Are you kidding me? (Passports Part II)
Labels: Adoption
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment