Monday, October 15, 2007

Before and After

Many of my friends and family have been wanting me to get Garrett's hair cut for years. He had a head full of gorgeous hair when he was a baby, then had a chili-bowl cut until he was 3, followed by the shaggy-cut up until today. Today, I decided I had reached the end of my "long-hair-on-a-boy" rope! It's not super short by any means, but for Garrett, it's sort of the end of an era. :) Below is the before and after. I keep looking at him and doing a double-take - who is that kid??? I think he looks so handsome (and I know my mother is thrilled!) :)
This one was taken this summer.
It's probably the peak of the long hair!

Here he is today after getting his haircut! (yes, I know, Grant's going tomorrow!)

2 comments:

Missy said...

His hair looks great!! Such a cutie pie (not that he wasn't before the haircut) Such handsome boys you have!

Jacinda said...

Wow-what a difference! Looks great!