
I had a bad car accident streak in high school and college. Really bad. I won't even tell you how many accidents I had, and, yes, all my fault. I even backed into my own roommate's car on my way to class once (sorry Traci!). I have enjoyed a 13-year accident-free run (no accidents that were my fault)...until Wednesday. I looked back at the kids for a split second, then looked up to see a car stopped at a red light in front of me. I probably would have had time to stop, had it not been raining. I slipped all over the road, and smashed right into him. It's one of those moments you repeat in your head over and over, thinking one of these times, you'll be able to change it. Know what I mean? We are all ok. We didn't hit the other car all that hard, (no airbag deployment), but you'd never know that by looking at my car. It's going to be in the shop for weeks, I'm sure. Thank God for insurance, right? :)
Friday, December 14, 2007
Crash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I am so glad that you and the kidos are alright! You were really blessed! Hopefully the car won't be in the shop for too long - it's got to be hard without a car. We ♥ you guys!
Glad you and the boys are OK.
BTW I love the scrapbooky look of your blog. How do you do it?
I am so happy to know that i am not the only one with a tainted high school driving record! But the minute i became a mommy, my driving VASTLY improved! Sorry about your wreck. blame it on the rain.
And how do you do those scrapbooky looking things for your blog?
Post a Comment