Here it is! I ordered them today, but they won't be ready until next week. I know I should probably wait until I've mailed them to post a copy, but oh well! I've never been one for waiting... :)
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Halle Grace's Adoption Announcement
Labels: Adoption
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!
I think you "waited" long enough in this journey to not have to wait anymore. Waiting is really over rated. :)
Those are so precious! Love them! I love how you said "home at last..." made me tear up a little.
What a beautiful announcement for a very special beautiful girl (and brothers)
Congratulations!
Patricia
That is so cool. What beautiful kids you two have. I'm so glad to hear about how Halle is adjusting. What a blessing.
Maybe we'll be able to stop by and visit when we are in town this summer. I would love to see my old roommate again. :o)
Take care and may God continue to bless Halle as she adjusts.
Those are too cute! She is such a photogenic girl. She looks lovely in every picture you've posted.
She looks so cute all ready for school in the post below. Her dress is darling! So glad to hear it is going well and that she is warming up for kindergarten in the fall. I'm sure she'll do great!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write me that email. So helpful and encouraging. It is great to be able to talk to someone who has been there recently.
:) Krista
Beautiful announcements! I had always planned to do announcements but with our arrival shortly before Christmas, ours ended up being Christmas cards instead :)
So glad things are going well and that Halle Grace is liking preschool!
What a lovely announcement! Congratulations, she looks wonderful.
Post a Comment