Monday, February 11, 2008

Blog Injury

Last night I was reading Kelly's blog - she and her husband are in Ukraine adopting 2 little boys, and it's such a great story. Anyway, I guess I was sitting with my legs under me. When I stood up to go to bed, the whole bottom of my left leg was asleep. I started to walk, and my leg just gave out and I fell! This morning I woke up with a sore ankle and a carpet burn on my knee. So I've had my first blog injury. Can anyone relate? :)

7 comments:

Tami said...

Heheheh! I have to say, I've never had a blogging injury. This may be a first! :>)

Jenny said...

Julie,
Thank you for leaving me a comment on my blog. As you could see I am really new to this blogging stuff. I love to read them though. I LOVE your blog. Like you, we have two boys also. Corban is 4 and Riley is 2. We live minutes from Charlotte in the town of Matthews. Where does your friend live? I am so excited that you guys are just days away from meeting your daughter. I can't wait to see how things unfold!

sahmqueen said...

I'm laughing only because I can relate. On our way back to our car after church my leg just gave out and I stepped off of a curb and fell to my knees in front of everyone. Oh yeah, and I was carrying my 19 mo. old. hahaha. It was actually the most graceful fall I've ever had, and I've had a few. I just smiled and got right back up again with my pride lagging behind a bit. :)

sahmqueen said...

I'm laughing only because I can relate. On our way back to our car after church my leg just gave out and I stepped off of a curb and fell to my knees in front of everyone. Oh yeah, and I was carrying my 19 mo. old. hahaha. It was actually the most graceful fall I've ever had, and I've had a few. I just smiled and got right back up again with my pride lagging behind a bit. :)

SG said...

I once feel out of my chair laughing at something on Bradons blog. Does that count?

Amy Woods said...

That is hilarious!!

Michelle said...

LOL!!! I am pretty addicted also!! Get your injuries healed quick, we are about to do a lot of walking, girlfriend!!