Monday, April 7, 2008

Big Day...small post

Things went a little differently than we expected! We got everything done - including passport (yippee!). But we could not get tickets out of Mariupol or Donestk for tomorrow morning, so we left tonight!

Now Halle and I are in Kiev! But we are exhausted and are off to bed. I promise I'll give all the fun details tomorrow. Night night! :)

5 comments:

Kathy and Matt said...

Oh,I'm so excited for you!

I can vividly recall that feeling of happy exhaustion when we arrived in Kiev after our day of getting passports, etc.

Congrats! I can't wait to hear how things finish up in Ukraine!

The Whatley's said...

WOW! YAY!
Details...details...details...
nighty night!

I can only imagine how absolutely great you must feel - together at last!
Hey...that's a song from annie:

Together at last!
Together for ever!
We're tying a knot,
They never can sever!

[WARBUCKS]
I don't need sunshine now,
To turn my skies at blue --

[WARBUCKS AND ANNIE]
I don't need anything but you!

[WARBUCKS]
You've wrapped me around
That cute little finger.
You've made life a song .....
You've made me the singer!

[ANNIE]
And what's the bathtub tune
You always "Bu-Bu-Boo?"

[WARBUCKS]
Bu-Bu-Bu
Anything but you

[ANNIE]
Yesterday was plain awful

[WARBUCKS]
You can say that again

[ANNIE]
Yesterday was plain awful

[WARBUCKS]
But that's

[ANNIE]
Not now

[WARBUCKS AND ANNIE]
That's then

See....how cute!
Love ya'
The Whatley's

Dave said...

Movin' fast. That's great!
Gina

... said...

Здравствулте! Фиоритура Halle! Моим именем будет Lisa - я знаю ваше Mommy. Я желаю вам чудесный новый старт с вашей forever семьей!

Hello Halle Grace! My name is Lisa - I know your Mommy. I wish you a wonderful new start with your forever family!

adoptedthree said...

That is such a long and exhausting drive! You definitely need some time for sleep and recouping.