Look at all the fun we've been having this week!
Monday I took the kids to see the Percy Jackson movie. Grant has been reading the books like crazy (he finished the 3rd one this week - read it in two days). He keeps asking me if I remember this Greek god and that one...I don't remember much about Greek mythology (sad for an ex-English teacher, huh?). But I gotta tell ya that I loved this movie! I went in with zero expectations, and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was! There were some intense scenes for sure (Medusa for example). Halle Grace (7) covered her eyes a couple of times. Garrett (7) was completely engrossed in the whole thing. Grant (9) kept comparing it to the book, but loved it anyway. I think I may have to read the books now. :)I came home to Scott (home from work early) doing some serious demo on our fireplace. He said he just got in the mood to redo it (the tile surround). Works for me!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment