Monday, March 15, 2010

Super cute beach towels

A friend just announced that her family is adopting from Ethiopia! They have three children and are hoping to adopt a little boy. They have a sweet story on their blog about the way the Lord led them to this new adventure.
Since I am a sucker for a great adoption story AND a sucker for cute monogrammed stuff...I am passing this along from Heather's blog:
BEACH TOWELS!

Heather is monogramming these cuper-cute beach towels as a fundraiser for their adoption expenses.  I just ordered the pink polka dot one for Halle Grace.  Heather and her family live near me, but she ships anywhere!  :)
You'd have extra cute kids at the pool this summer, and you'd be bringing the Cheatham family one little step closer to bringing home their little boy! 

It's Spring  Break around here, and we're off to take in some Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief!  Whoohoo!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awweee. Thank you Julie! You rock!