Thursday, January 10, 2008

Check...


***UPDATE on the BOOTS***
I'm taking them back. I thought I would wear them today and start breaking them in. Can you tell there is no zipper? I had trouble getting them on at the store, but I didn't have socks on and I assumed that was the problem. That was NOT the problem. I spend about 10 minutes trying to get them on - tried different kinds of socks, tried hopping, stomping, yanking, and pulling. I finally got one on, but never got the other one on! I don't need this added stress in Ukraine. Back they go, and back to shopping for me! Any suggestions???I found some boots today. I think that was at the top of my list. I wanted something warm, comfy, yet could be dressed up with slacks when needed. I hear the weather is unpredictable in March, and that last year, March was Ukraine's snowiest month. I'll be ready! :)

2 comments:

Kay said...

Obviously I don't know much except what I read here, but sounds like you could never know when and WHAT you are going to be stepping in. I think (if it were me) I would go for something that could be easily wiped off (not suede or anything like that), preferably w/ a DISENFECTING wipe!!!!!!!!!! I get cold SOOOOOOO easily that am all over the warm & cozy...I will have to give it more thought! :o)

junglemama said...

Too bad you have to return them. They are really nice.