Saturday, January 12, 2008

Our story - broadcasted!

My dad founded a non-profit company over the last year. One of his main focuses is producing spots for radio broadcast of people sharing their stories of faith. I was one of the first interviewed for these short stories. He's wrapping up production, and his radio spots will be on the air soon. He's put a preview on his website - and it's my interview about our adoption! Go check it out!
http://www.faithteam.org/faithfeatures.htm Scroll down and click on "Julie's Faith Story" :)

2 comments:

April Bethea said...

Oooh, what a great story! I don't believe that those were coincidences either. What a special way for God to confirm to you that you were doing the right thing.

Kay said...

VERY cool!! I want you to know that you have inspired me - in many ways - to start a blog. It is threecurlygirlies.blogspot.com Let me know what you think -- I certainly know that you know some of the answers to my questions/problems...