
The Christmas break is officially over. DH is back to work, and school starts back tomorrow. This means, for me, that it's time to get started on the LIST (if I knew how to insert a musical da da da daaaaa everytime you see the word LIST, I would - just play it in your head). The LIST will consist of all the things that need to be purchased, packed, cleaned, scheduled, updated or completed before we leave for Ukraine. We will most likely leave around the 8th of March, so that leaves me about 65 days. In true Julie fashion, the items on the list I am excited about doing will get done immediately (ie - purchasing). The remainder of the list will get procrastinated until about 2 weeks prior to leaving. Those 2 weeks will be spent running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I will be stressed and sleep-deprived, but I will love every minute of it. It's how I operate. I say this now while I still have time to blog, so when there is a large gap between posts come early March, you will know why! :)
I will be working on the LIST this week and I'll post it for all you adoption bloggers. I'd love feedback on all the things I'm forgetting!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
The LIST
Labels: Adoption
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I'm getting so excited for you! Can't wait to 'see' you running around at the last minute - because that means it's the LAST minute!!! ;)
Wow "THE LIST!" I always had "The List" when I was pregnant. I did about the same thing you described here... waited till the last minute and then ran around crazy but happy becasue it was the last minute. Amazing how adoption mimics pregnancy in such different but still similar ways.
Post a Comment