It's official. We cannot take peanut butter in our carry-on luggage. Scott looked it up online, and was happy to point out his victory in this ongoing debate. Oh well... the peanut butter was really for him anyway. I'm actually happy to have a PB-free month!I'd rather have Nutella anyday (Europe's much more delicous attempt at nut-butter - surely they'll have that!) Mmmmmm.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Yep, Peanut Butter is a Liquid
Labels: Adoption
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I just wanted to let you you that I have been following your Blog and the Blogs of all the other wonderful families that are adopting from the Ukraine. We are also waiting to adopt a daughter from the Ukraine this year. We, too, have two beautiful boys ans are excited to add to our family. Your Blogs have been so helpful and have kept me going thru this very long and uncertain process. Best of luck to you and your family! I hope you have a safe, fast and wonderful trip. I look forward to all of your upcoming Blogs and to the day you meet your daughter!! Blessings,
Kristina in GA
Nutella is the best! I love that stuff. I can't buy it because I could eat an entire jar at once!!
Your trip is coming up so incredibly soon! I am sure that you are very excited. Can't wait to read about your ongoing adventures.
:) Krista
We saw Nutella at all the supermarkets & grocery stores we went to in Ukraine.
Nutella is very very yummy, but I am missing peanut butter sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!! I keep going to the grocery store and walking up and down the isles hoping that I had missed a jar hiding somewhere.... You will be so glad if you take it, trust me. :)
Post a Comment