Friday, April 11, 2008

Home Stretch!

Good news! Julie and Halle are in the air and headed to DFW. Their flight was scheduled to arrive at 6:25 pm, but it looks like it will be delayed. They sat on the runway in London for an hour and a half before taking off. I would expect them to arrive around 8:00 in Terminal D.

If you are planning to greet them, go to the lower level in Terminal D at gate D23. I’m told there is an Au Bon Pain wagon at that location just to give you a landmark. This is where all International arrivals leave the customs/immigration hall. I’ll send out another note if the time changes.

Also, I’m looking for two volunteers. I’d love to have someone take photographs and I would also love it if somebody could bring a video camera to video the occasion.

Thanks,
Scott

10 comments:

... said...

Somebody better take tissues as I am sure there will be lots of tears of joy! May you all have a joyous reunion with Julie and Halle! God Bless.

The Whatley's said...

hey scott...thanks for the update! we are hoping to be there, shea has football until 8 but we will try to sneak out!
the whatley's

Unknown said...

Hey guys,

Sorry we can't be there for the homecoming event! We tried to find a way to get there in time, but it just didn't work out. :)

I hope lots of good pictures are taken and that you can post them on here for everyone to see. Keep us updated on how you all are doing.

You are in our prayers. And let me tell you, it's been such a blessing for me to meet you two and Halle. One day I hope to meet the whole family.

Michelle said...

I hope there have not been any changes in plans and the Hinshaw's will all be reunited tonight!!! I can't wait to hear all about your homecoming!

Jaime Graham said...

I hear Ron Rose is a great photographer. He may be in the area.

Glad you made it. We will try to meet Halle in a few weeks when life is settled and crew is rested.

Congratulations on your new addition.

Ruthie Graham

The Whatley's said...

Sorry we couldn't go to the airport...it's killing me! Shea and I just got home from Football practice, Haley and Gary are in Waco for a tennis tourney!
I wanna see ya' when jet lag and reunions are done!
Love ya!
The Whatley's

Kendra said...

OH, I can only imagine the homecoming you guys have experienced tonight!!! Wow! PLEASE post pics when you can!! What an incredible journey . .

Kevin and Krista said...

Can't wait to hear you are home safe with your daughter. I bet it will be fun to have the whole family of 5 together for the first time!

Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us.

In Him,
Krista

Susan - said...

I'm sure you are all tired and just excited to be together, but I need an update!
I hope the homecoming was wonderful. Welcome home Julie and Halle.

SG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.