Tuesday, April 29, 2008

No Internet

I'm at my parents' house checking email...our internet is down.
Hopefully it will be back up in the next few days. :(

Have a great week!
Julie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you? In Ukraine?!

Unknown said...

can I link to your blog on mind? I receive so much encouragement from your story and your kids' sweet smiles!

www.fromnctoukraine.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

one more question... after reading through your blog together, my almost 6 year old daughter wants me to ask WHERE YOU GOT THAT FRILLY pink dress???? :)

... said...

Yeah Julie, where did you get that really frilly pink dress - I want one!

Lisa
http://payne-familyadventures.blogspot.com/

SG said...

Still? I need your address. :)

krispence96 said...

SOO happy you are home! Just logged on--I have been checking every couple of days but missed the homecoming and she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! The picture at the top of the blog is precious--it is obvious that God designed her to be in your family--I think she looks like you! I sit and bawl every time I read through your blog. Just took Chloe to Let's Pretend Tea on Main in Grapevine for a tea party--would LOVE to go with you and Halle Grace--yall are all that I could think of as we were dressing up and drinking from porcelain tea cups--so girly! Much love and am SO happy for you! Love, Kris <><

Emiley said...

Hi Julie! I just found your blog and read the ENTIRE adoption story from beginning to end...sharing your tears and my heart breaking for those sweet children of God without familes. I am SO glad God lead you to Halle Grace...what a perfect home God placed her in. My family will not be eating dinner until late tonight, but it was worth it to me! :) Thanks for detailing all of your journey...what an inspiration!